Our client, a leader in the FEC and attractions industry, is looking for a hands on and tech savvy General Manager to join it’s team! In this inclusive role, you’ll spearhead efforts to keep employees motivated and guests satisfied : you’ll hire, train, and manage all staff and vendors in best practices and procedures, develop action plans to increase employee engagement, ensure that facilities are in tip top shape, and perform all human resource functions, including budget, payroll, and reporting. You’ll serve as the gold star standard for guest service, and hold your team accountable for delivering the best in guest experiences. You’ll also liaise with the GMs of other locations, and internal corporate teams. This is an excellent opportunity to elevate your career with a leader in attractions!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field, with a minimum of 3-5 years management experience, preferably in the attractions industries
- thorough knowledge of and familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, with an ongoing interest in learning new digital and operations technologies
- experience in cash handling and management
- open availability, and the flexibility to work, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- excellent communicative, collaborative, time management, project management, and leadership skills
- experience with ADP a plus!
This is an on-site role in the Branson, MO area, with relocation provided for the right candidate, excellent benefits, and compensation around 65-85K annually, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.