JD: Manager, Document Control
Our client, a themed entertainment organization focusing on interactive multimedia and art experiences, is looking for a collaborative and detail oriented Document Control Manager to join their team! In this role, you’ll use your experience as a document controller and knowledge of the architectural and construction fields to coordinator the document control and cost management systems used across the organization: you’ll assist with the setup of coding systems, develop SOPs and templates, maintain and track design drawings from creative teams, and develop a reporting system for tracking submittals of permits, design drawings, meeting minutes, and change orders, among other duties. You’ll also provide training to staff of various disciplines on these systems, to ensure that the appropriate workflow and process are followed. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with an emerging leader in themed entertainment and exhibits!
You should have:
- an Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s degrees preferred)
- a minimum 7 years of experience within themed entertainment, construction, or architecture, with an additional minimum 4 years of experience as a document controller within those fields
- expert level proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, Aconex, Microsoft Project, and Primavera (AutoCAD experience a plus!)
- the proven ability to read and understand construction documents
- excellent collaborative, communicative, time management, and project management skills
This is an on-site, six month contract opportunity in the Santa Fe, NM, area, requiring some domestic travel, with compensation between 60-80K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.