Our client, a leading branded event & experience firm, is looking for a Senior Environmental Designer to join their team! In this role, you'll use your stellar ideation skills to contribute to a variety of teams creating comprehensive branded digital and physical experiences: you'll participate in design planning, create design documentation to clearly communicate design intent, and promote brand consistency with environmental concepts that support design and creative concepts, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to share your skills with a leader in branded digital and physical environments!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Industrial or a related field [Master's degrees a plus!]
- a minimum 5 years of experience in a creative agency, corporate marketing environment or architectural design firm
- a proven ability to follow a user-centered methodological approach to design projects
- a high level of proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, the Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, & 3Ds Max
- thorough knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office
- top notch organizational, communicative, and collaborative skills
This is an on-site, full-time role in the Seattle, WA area, with compensation around $80-87K, DOE. Relocation provided for the right candidate! For consideration, please send your resume AND portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.