Our client, a leading branded event & experience firm, is looking for an Senior Creative Director to join their team! In this role, you'll provide creative direction on a variety of multidisciplinary projects: you'll lead and mentor your team in the process of crafting conceptual creative stories and ideas designed to delight, promote and ensure brand consistency in messaging and design, lead collaborative efforts across a variety of design teams, create content for both print and digital platforms, and serve as a high level client liaison, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to share your skills with a leader in branded digital and physical environments!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field [Master's degrees a plus!]
- a minimum 10 years of experience in a creative agency, corporate marketing environment or architectural design firm, with a diverse portfolio showing your ability to create high-quality, innovative, user-focused experiences
- a minimum of 5 years experience leading diverse design teams
- expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office
- top notch leadership, organizational, communicative, and collaborative skills
This is an on-site, full-time role in the Seattle, WA, area, which requires some travel. Compensation is around $150-165K, DOE. Relocation provided for the right candidate! For consideration, please send your resume AND portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.