A world class theme park and hospitality brand with multiple locations is looking for a Director of Architecture to join its growing team! In this role you will manage the facility design process for resorts, hotels, theme parks and entertainment centers from concept stage through management of engineering and architectural vendors and celebrating on opening day. You will ensure that the many exciting forthcoming designs serve the guests and brand properly, while also ensuring all code and safety elements are included and enforced. You will oversee an internal team as well as several vendor partners, and attend to budgets and workflows to keep projects in line.
You should have:
- 7+ years within an architectural design or facility design role
- Experience in theme parks and/or resorts and hotels
- An open and effective communication style for easy direction of employees and vendors
- Experience managing vendors
- A portfolio showcasing a variety of architectural styles
This is a full-time, on-site role in the Midwest/Ohio region, with a salary in the $90k range, DOE, and a wealth of benefits in a highly collaborative team at a thriving, growing company. Relocation assistance is provided for the right candidate. For consideration, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.