Our client, a global themed entertainment company, is looking for an Executive Level architect to join its leadership team as a Vice President! In this role, you'll use your innovative design process and proven management skills to provide creative and process leadership to the concept architectural design team through bluesky and conceptual design phases for a variety of large-scale projects, including but not limited to parks, resorts, attractions, facilities, and retail centers for domestic and international locations. You'll manage the resources, finances, and schedule to ensure quality deliverables on time and within budget. You'll lead by example in this collaborative environment, and present your ideas to high level business partners and stakeholders regularly.
You should have:
- A minimum of fifteen years experience in Architectural design leadership of large scale projects, specifically within themed entertainment
- a Bachelor's degree in Architecture or a related field [Master's degrees preferred]
- Knowledge of and experience with AutoCAD, REVIT, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
- Excellent presentation skills and a strong ability to pitch your ideas to high level stakeholders
- a current US work authorization
This is a full-time, onsite role in the Orlando, FL area, with compensation in the $180K - $200K range, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume AND portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.