Our client, an award winning new media production studio specializing in immersive branded entertainment and educational experiences, is looking for an Art Director to join its team! In this role, you'll support the Creative Director in day-to-day management of the Design department: you'll use your artistic and project management skills to conceptualize, design, & deliver creative material for media based attractions, provide feedback and notes during development, maintain production schedules, & liaise with vendors & freelance talent. You'll also oversee visual development for the company's brand identity, to ensure that strategic goals are met to further the company, and lead status update meetings and presentations with senior management. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow with a leader in media based attractions and theme parks!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Animation, Design, or a related field
- a minimum four years experience in the entertainment industry (themed entertainment, design & advertising experience highly preferred)
- experience in animation (Mocap, 3D, VFX preferred!)
- thorough knowledge of and experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketchup, and Microsoft Office [experience with After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut Pro & Keynote a plus!]
- excellent communicative, collaborative, time-management & presentation skills
- flexibility of schedule, with the ability to travel, or work on weekends, if necessary
- knowledge of theatre lighting, projection, & audio a plus!
This is a full-time role in the Los Angeles, CA, area, with a salary between $60-75K DOE. For consideration, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.