Our client, a worldwide entertainment company, is looking for a Network Systems Manager with experience in Theme Park Ride/Show Systems to join their team! In this role, you’ll be responsible for the design and implementation of networking systems that will comprise the backbone infrastructure of and overall operation strategy & integration for a variety of rides and attractions, including the design and development of industrial security appliances & systems, and enterprise supervisory monitoring & reaction systems, among other tasks. You’ll also manage strategy for network models to enforce security and increase network segregation and security, set the standard to which third party vendors will adhere, and oversee existing attraction renovations to ensure that the newest safety and security requirements are applied to control systems networks. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to contribute to an organization at the forefront of the themed attractions industry!
You should have:
- an Associate's in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field [Bachelor’s degrees or above a plus!]
- a minimum 5-10 years experience in IT networking, with experience with safety and standard PLC control systems, control systems communications networks, and software development, including rules, methods, modeling, agile processes, life cycles and change control
- A+ and CCxx, CompTIA or MS certifications
- experience with large network integrations and industrial control networking within audio, video and lighting systems
- thorough knowledge of and experience with UML system architecture and design, CAD, and Visio
- software and hardware system documentation experience
- experience with network anti-intrusion, including penetration-testing strategies, packages, purposes, documentation, techniques, and models
- Bilingual in English/Japanese REQUIRED
This is a full-time onsite opportunity in the Orlando, FL, area, with temporary relocation to Japan required. Compensation around 100-115K, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.