Our client, a leading entertainment and tourism destination, is looking for a service oriented Food Operations Manager to join its team! In this role, you'll use your hospitality leadership skills, food and beverage knowledge, and business acumen to drive team success across food operations, including guest and employee satisfaction, safety and profitability. You'll ensure high quality guest experiences by monitoring labor, food, beverage, and supply levels, providing coaching and training to new and existing staff, assisting with new product implementation, executing safety and sanitation audits and any necessary follow up, and providing backup to the Director as needed, among other tasks. This is a great opportunity to develop and grow with a leader in guest experience!
You should have:
- an Associate's degree, with a minimum five years of Food & Beverage leadership experience in high revenue [ > 6 million dollars] and multi-unit restaurants [Bachelor's degrees in Tourism, Hospitality, or a related field a plus!]
- Hospitality or Theme Park experience
- ServSafe certification
- a high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- a proven knowledge of the business and financial needs of a multi-unit foods operation
- proven communicative, collaborative, and organizational skills
- a service oriented attitude, and an optimistic mindset
- flexible availability, with the ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
This is an on-site, full-time opportunity in the Knoxville,TN area, with compensation around 70-85K, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.