Our client, a worldwide entertainment company, is looking for a seasoned themed entertainment designer to manage its Attraction Design team! In this senior level role, you'll oversee both international and domestic attraction design staff to ensure that the team's creative vision is brought to life artistically, cohesively, and accurately from early Blue-Sky phases through project completion. In collaboration with the Show Producer, Creative Director, Art Director, or Production Designer and using your creative experience and innovative mind, you'll conceive, develop and define all design elements of an attraction that affects guest experience. You'll also collaborate with other design teams, including Show/Set Managers and Ride/Show Engineers to develop and implement technical and creative approaches to meet critical design criteria, project timelines, and budget. As manager, it's your responsibility to mentor, guide and motivate your design team, so solid leadership experience is a must.
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Design, Theater, Architecture, or a related field
- a minimum 7-10 years experience in design for theme parks
- expert level technical ability with drafting techniques and tools, including but not limited to AutoCAD & Adobe Graphics
- excellent communicative, collaborative, and leadership skills
- a current US work authorization
This is a full-time role in the Orlando, FL, area with relocation provided. Compensation DOE. For consideration, please send your résumé and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.