A worldwide entertainment company is looking for a Production Designer to join its team! In this role, you'll ensure that the project creative vision and design intent is accurately integrated and documented, in both drawings and models, and executed in the field. You'll coordinate with all project personnel, departments, and disciplines, including but not limited to Design, Ride Show Engineering, Facility Architecture & Engineering, and participate in early concept development through design development of new attractions, rides, shows, and environmental projects, and be a key participant in cost, schedule, technical, and integration discussions and presentations, for both internal and external partners.
You should have:
- a bachelor's degree in Architecture, Theatre, Fine Arts or a related field [a Master's degree in these fields preferred]
- 5-7 years theatrical design, production, and field installation experience [within an attraction development environment preferred]
- expert level skill with drafting techniques and tools, including but not limited to AutoCAD, Adobe Graphics, & 3D software
- a detailed understanding of technical issues
- strong communication and collaborative skills
- a current US work authorization
This is a full-time, on-site role in the Orlando, FL area. Compensation DOE. Relocation ok. Please send your resume to email@example.com.