A worldwide entertainment company is looking for a Creative Director to join its team! In this role, you'll oversee the execution of all applicable project elements to ensure guest experience intent and overall quality. Working with a team of creative project personnel, including but not limited to writers, artists, directors, scenic designers, media producers, programmers, and graphic designers, you'll lead and direct the effort to conceive, develop and define all creative aspects of a project which affect guest experience from beginning to end, including early efforts to creatively explore multiple options to arrive at the best project direction. In addition you'll collaborate with outside vendors and consultants, and present project materials to internal and external audiences to advocate and communicate project concept, content, and status.
You should have:
- a bachelor's degree in Theatre, Architecture, Art, or Film [a Master's in any of these fields preferred]
- the ability to communicate complex artistic ideas through a combination of visual and written materials
- 7-10 years art direction or production design and field experience
- designing experience based entertainment for world-class theme parks or related industries
- exceptional communication and collaborative skills
- a current US work authorization
This is a full-time, on-site role in the Orlando, FL area. Compensation DOE. Relocation ok. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.