Our client, a global production and design company specializing in themed entertainment, is looking for a Technical Director to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for directing and managing the design and implementation of technical systems: you’ll oversee the coordination, integration, and oversight of schedules, technical elements, systems design, integration, fabrication, shipping, installation and programming for all related components, vendors, trades and departments for the project installation, the creation of operations and maintenance training and documentation for ride/show technical systems, and technical verification of systems for compatibility and suitability for use. You’ll also oversee a team of Technical Managers and Associates, and serve as the organization’s primary point of contact for any technical inquiries from external contacts. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a leader in themed entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or a related field
- a minimum 5-10 years of experience within technical installation within themed entertainment, theatre, museums or exhibitions
- expert level proficiency with the Microsoft Office and Google Suites, and hands on capabilities in AutoCAD 2D
- extensive knowledge of AVCL system design and implementation, show control equipment, SFX, rigging and the methodology of interconnection various digital and analog systems
- experience handling the management and coordination of vendors across various disciplines
- top notch communicative, collaborative, leadership, and project management skills
This is a direct hire, on-site opportunity in the Los Angeles, CA area, requiring extensive international travel and temporary international relocation, with compensation around $130-140K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.