Our client, a global production and design company specializing in themed entertainment, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team! In this role, you’ll be an integral part of the organization, ensuring the successful development, planning, execution, and closeout of all aspects of project activities throughout various project lifecycles, including installation and implementation. You’ll be responsible for project schedules, establishing critical path tasks to ensure the desired completion date with an eye towards risk mitigation; you’ll work with various internal teams to ensure the project is executed within schedule constraints; serve as the primary liaison for external parties; review, coordinate, and approve contracts; develop and oversee all budgets related to construction, among other tasks. You’ll also participate in the ongoing development of the organization, serving as a representative at a variety of industry events, researching new technologies, participating in the development of marketing materials, and the implementation and management of educational outreach programs. This is an excellent opportunity to join global leader in themed entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Stage or Production Management, Project Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- a minimum 5-10 years of relevant project management experience within themed entertainment, theatre, or museums
- expert level proficiency with both the Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- proficiency and comfort with contract and legal provision, budgeting, and negotiating, including the ability to handle competing priorities
- a proactive and solution driven attitude, with top notch communicative, collaborative, analytical problem solving and time management skills
- Project Management Certification a plus!
This is an on-site, full time opportunity based in the Los Angeles area requiring extensive travel and potential international relocation, with compensation between $80-110K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.