Our client, a global production and design company specializing in themed entertainment, is looking for a Production Coordinator to join their Project Management team! In this role, you’ll provide daily support to the project team, including calendar and production schedule management, organizing expenses and requisitions, maintaining production documentation, filing and archiving, meeting and event set up and coordination including meeting note taking and distribution, research, and other tasks as needed. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career with a global leader in themed entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre Arts, Production, or a related field
- a minimum 1-3 years of administrative support experience within either traditional or themed entertainment (internships okay!)
- strong computer skills, with a high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office and Google Suites (familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite a plus!)
- a team oriented spirit, with the proven ability to adjust to shifting priorities and multitask in a creative environment
- top notch communicative, time management, and organizational skills
- a long term interest in a career within themed entertainment
This is a direct hire opportunity in the Los Angeles area, with compensation between $20-22/hr. For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.