Our client, a leading attraction and hospitality group, is looking for a guest centric Executive Director to join their team for the opening of a brand new immersive exhibit and experience! In this role, you will oversee all departments, including guest experience, life sciences, marketing and the overall organization of the exhibit and ancillary assets: you’ll direct and oversee the organization’s financial and budgetary activities, monitor the maintenance of building, facilities, equipment, supplies and utilities, develop and implement operating policies and procedures across all departments, oversee the implementation and execution of department training programs, and ensure animal welfare standards are upheld, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level with a leader in exhibits!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field
- a minimum 10 years of experience in tourism management, leading large teams with experience within themed attractions or aquariums/zoos
- technical proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- proven project management skills, including budget management
- top notch communicative, collaborative, analytics, and creative problem solving skills
This is an on-site, full time opportunity in the St. Louis, MO, area, with compensation around 120-150K, DOE, and relocation available for the right candidate. For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.