Our client, a global entertainment and tourism destination, is looking for a Manager to lead their Interior Design team on an exciting new project! In this role, you’ll serve as both the primary liaison to external contractors and representative of the in-house creative team to ensure artistic intent is followed over the project’s lifetime: you’ll develop budget and implementation plans for design, construction and procurement, direct finished selections, materials, and plans and ensure that everything falls within budget, answer questions from consultants and vendors and provide resolution to any issues, document presentation materials, sketches, and visual aids, oversee the RFP process, and provide progress reports to management, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a leader in themed entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Art, Interior Design, Environmental Design, Architecture, or a related field [Master’s degrees preferred
- a minimum 10-15 years experience within commercial interior design, with a minimum 5 years of experience within resorts, hospitality, and/or theme parks at the managerial level
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, hand sketching, and 3D modeling tools
- proven project management skills, including experience managing budgets
- top notch communicative, collaborative, time management, and leadership skills
This is a 14 month full-time role requiring relocation to China, with compensation DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.