Our client, a themed entertainment collective focusing on interactive multimedia and themed experiences, is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join their team! In this role, you’ll be an integral part of the organization, ensuring the successful development, planning, execution, and closeout of all aspects of the construction program throughout various project lifespans. You’ll be responsible for construction project schedules, establishing critical path tasks to ensure the desired completion date with an eye towards risk mitigation; you’ll work with various internal teams to ensure the project is executed within schedule constraints; serve as the primary liaison for external parties; review, coordinate, and approve contracts; develop and oversee all budgets related to construction; coordinate the receipt, storage, and installation of items during the install phase, and manage facility planning, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to join a groundbreaking themed entertainment company on the forefront of the industry!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree [degrees in Construction Management preferred]
- a minimum 5 years of relevant experience within themed entertainment and commercial construction
- proficiency with the Google Suite
- expert knowledge of MS Projects and/or Primavera
- a solution driven attitude, with top notch communicative, collaborative, analytical problem solving and time management skills
This is an on-site, full time opportunity based in either the Santa Fe, New Mexico or the Denver, CO area and will require frequent travel between the two locations, with compensation between $60-80K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.