Our client, a themed entertainment organization focusing on interactive multimedia and art experiences, is looking for an Executive Project Manager to join their team! In this role, you’ll lead a project delivery team to successfully manage a project’s scope, budget and schedule to ensure that the project is delivered on time, on budget, and in keeping with the creative vision: you’ll manage exhibition scope, cost estimates, schedules, strategies, and vendor contracts, oversee internal and external production partners to ensure that the exhibition is being built as designed, develop and oversee all project change management procedures, and provide regular project reporting as requested to executive management, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with an emerging leader in themed entertainment and exhibits!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Technical Theatre, or a related field
- a minimum 10 years of experience as a senior-level project manager in themed entertainment, with a thorough working knowledge of themed architecture, design and production delivery, exhibitions, and location-based entertainment
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, MS Projects, CAD, Primavera, and other project management software
- the ability to read CAD/architectural drawings
- excellent communicative, collaborative, time management, negotiation, conflict resolution, and leadership skills
This is an on-site, full opportunity based in the Santa Fe, NM, area, which requires extensive travel and possible temporary domestic relocation, with compensation between 100-125K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.