Our client, a themed entertainment design and production company, is looking for a business minded Director of Architecture to join its team! In this role, you’ll be responsible for the overall management of the Studio team, including staff and financial operations, project profitability, marketing and business development, client success, and employee development. You’ll manage and build client relationships, oversee internal project production, including budgets, schedules, and project communications, work with Project Managers to ensure quality control and effective work, and be responsible for the mentoring, training, and development of all levels of staff, among other duties. You’ll also represent the team in regards to coordination with other department heads and internal teams to ensure consistency of processes and deliverables. This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level with a themed entertainment industry leader!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture [Master’s degrees a plus!]
- a minimum 10 years of experience within architecture [experience in themed entertainment, retail, museums, or resorts/mixed use space highly preferred]
- hands on client relationship management experience, including business development and pitching
- a proactive approach, and results driving attitude
- the ability to liaise with a variety of staff, and the proven ability to effectively communicate technical information to nontechnical contacts
- excellent communicative, collaborative, and project management skills
This is an on-site, full time opportunity in the Orlando, FL area, with compensation between $165-195K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.