Our client, a worldwide entertainment company, is looking for an experienced Electrical Ride Engineer to join its team! In this role, you'll be responsible for providing technical guidance and vendor management of the design, fabrication and day-to-day detailed installation, test, and adjust activities of new attractions: you’ll oversee all technical interaction with other project team personnel, vendors, subcontractors, and other relevant internal and external parties involved with Show and Ride systems, participate in hands-on technical duties, and advise senior management of any areas of current or future risk. You’ll also advise project management teams in regard to reasonable timelines to deliver high quality deliverables, and provide updates as needed. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a world leader in themed entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering [a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering a plus!], with 7-10 years related relevant experience within themed entertainment
- a minimum 3-5 years experience with vendor management, including contract management, directives, and change orders
- experience with design, installation, and commissioning of electrical systems in the theme park, transportation, pharmaceutical or general manufacturing industries
- expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- experience designing life safety systems & safety-rated control systems preferred
- an active Professional Engineer License
- the ability to understand and write Japanese a plus!
This is full-time role which starts in Orlando, FL, area with extended relocation to Japan. Compensation around 80-125K, DOE. For consideration, please send your résumé to email@example.com.