Our client, a leading themed entertainment design, engineering, and fabrication firm, is looking for a skilled Lead Technician to join their team! In this role, you'll use your strong technical theming background and your proven leadership skills to work on a variety of top level attraction effects: you'll successfully supervise assigned resources and projects, develop daily and weekly plans and goals, conduct daily inspections to ensure work is completed to an acceptable quality control standard, monitor progress, and provide hands on support in the testing, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of themed elements.
You should have:
- an Associate's degree, or an appropriate vocational trade related education and certifications
- minimum ten years of experience in fabricating, installation, and troubleshooting in technical theatre, props, or theming, with five years of experience within a supervisory role
- extensive experience with carpentry, cabinetry, machining, and welding
- thorough knowledge of and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, and SolidWorks
- excellent communicative, collaborative, project management, and time management skills
This is an on-site, full time opportunity in the Los Angeles, CA, area, with some travel required. Compensation DOE. For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.