Our client, a notable entertainment company, is looking for top tier Architecture Talent to join its team! You'll use your architectural chops and construction administration experience to support large scale project development: you'll create full architectural drawings, sketches, and models, monitor field construction to identify and resolve inconsistencies between execution and design intent, assist with managing and coordinating between third party vendors and internal teams, and ensure that deliverables are met on time with your guidance and suggestions on budget, design, schedule, code requirements, selection of resources for the projects and different strategies for execution. You’ll also assist with proposal documents, the pre-qualification and selection process of potential Architecture and Engineering vendors, responding to questions during the proposal process and the analysis of the development for vendors. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with an entertainment leader!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field [a Master's degrees in these areas preferred]
- a minimum 7-10 years experience in project/construction management, with an emphasis in large scale projects [experience in entertainment a plus!]
- thorough knowledge of and experience with AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Microsoft Office, & the Adobe Creative Suite
- proven experience with forecasting & budget allocation
- excellent communicative, collaborative, analytical, and organizational skills
- a valid Architect's or Engineer's license a plus!
These are full-time opportunities in the Orlando, FL, area, with compensation around 100-120K, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.