Our client, a leader in virtual technologies and experiences, is looking for a seasoned Global Retail Operations Executive to join its team! In this multifaceted role, you’ll use your experience in attraction or retail operations to spearhead efforts to create destination guest-experience centers: you’ll oversee site development, lead a national team of operations managers and employees, create and establish operational processes and procedures, and manage all licensing and franchising deals to ensure that all franchisees uphold company standards in delivering quality guest experiences. Working alongside senior management, you’ll use your practical, hands-on knowledge to develop operational plans based on time and budget parameters, set pre-opening project timelines as well as weekly and monthly benchmarks to ensure all operational teams are on track, create a staffing model which maximizes the guest experience while adhering to financial goals, and monitor team performance to provide feedback and coaching when needed, to ensure employee growth and success. You will be perfecting the guest experience model, then scaling it to global proportions, replicating that perfection for each market. You’ll also participate in the development of pricing strategies, promotions, and advertising campaigns to drive maximum revenue. This is an incredible opportunity to share your talents with a leader in an emerging space, and be a crucial member of the team driving consumer VR experiences!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum 10 years experience in the opening and management of technology enabled entertainment venues and/or multi-unit retail spaces or FECs
- top notch project management skills, including budgeting
- experience with the build, opening and execution of new attractions or experiences
- experience scaling and opening multi-unit attractions, FECs or ticketed experiences
- the proven ability to liaise with all levels of internal and external partners, and manage successful third party relationships
- the ability to travel as needed
This is a full-time, onsite role in the Los Angeles, CA area, with some travel required. Relocation provided for the right candidate. For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.