Our client, a major theme park destination, is looking for a sharp, seasoned creative lead to join their team as an Executive Creative Director! In this role, you’ll oversee a team of Creative and Art Directors, Designers, Writers, and additional show staff through the development and delivery of new designs to delight and astonish guests and visitors: you’ll guide your team to ensure that design intent is defined and documented throughout the project lifecycle, partner with internal and external contacts to create strategies to achieve project goals, liaise with partners, and represent the overall Creative team in senior management meetings, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level with a global leader in themed entertainment!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre, Architecture, or a related field [Master’s degrees a plus!]
- a minimum 20 years experience as a senior creative lead with a proven success record in theme park, theatrical, or media production
- experience working on top notch [ETicket] attractions.\
- experience in design management, including work planning, budgeting, scheduling, & bid package preparation
- thorough knowledge of theme park related architectural practices and technologies, including A/V, robotics, engineering, and show systems
- excellent leadership, collaborative, communicative, project management, and time management skills
This is a full-time, on-site role in the Orlando, FL, area, with compensation around 200K, DOE, plus a healthy incentive and benefits package. Relocation available for the right candidate. For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.