Our client, a worldwide entertainment company, is looking for a Technical Creative Manager to join its team! In this role, you'll provide technical guidance and vendor management, including but not limited to specification, production, installation, and acceptance testing, and ensure that all ride/show equipment and elements (show/ride systems, set/scenic, props, animated figures, ride mechanical systems, etc.) are maintained to the highest level of safety in accordance with internal, local and state standards. You'll also serve as liaison between internal and external technical attraction personnel.
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years related experience [theme park or contract law specific experience highly preferred]
- 1-3 years experience in in-field installation
- Minimum 1-3 years vendor & contract management experience
- P - Licensed Professional Engineer (State of Florida)
This is a full-time role in the Orlando, FL, area. Compensation DOE. For consideration, please send your résumé to email@example.com.