Our client, a leading themed entertainment design and production company, is looking for a Project Architect/Designer to join its team! In this role, you’ll use your project design experience to ensure established design intent is incorporated into detailed design development and documentation: you’ll participate in overall architectural and interior design efforts from conceptual to schematic design, ensuring that functionality, proportion, building systems, materials, color and texture are considered in relation to project type and parameters, and create graphics presentations and models to guide design studies, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to hone your skills with a leader in themed entertainment design!
You should have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture [a Master’s degree and Architect’s License a plus!]
- a minimum eight years of project design experience [experience within hospitality highly preferred]
- expert level proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD, Sketchup, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- thorough knowledge of and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- top notch communicative, collaborative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
This is a full-time, on-site position in the Orlando, FL, area, with compensation around 70-85K annually, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.